Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Laura and her Ackworth Friendship Book

A few weeks ago I told you about Laura S. and her version of the Ackworth Friendship Book.  You may remember that Laura is an historical reenactor.  She often takes needlework with her when she is working at an historical site.

 I had told Laura that I would love to see a photo of her in her costume with her Ackworth Friendship Book.  Much to my delight, she sent me these two photos showing her with her stitched book.



You can read more about Laura and her book and see more photos on my blog post from June 27, 2014.

Thanks, Laura, for letting us see you "in action".

5 comments:

Margaret said...

That's so much fun! I used to work as one once upon a time too. Love the pictures!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Love Laura's book and her costume is gorgeous!

Barb said...

Very interesting! That must be fun and interesting! The book and the costume are both wonderful!

Annette-California said...

Laura's book is beautiful and her costume too. I noticed all the embroidery work on her bodice. So pretty. Great photos!
love Annette

Marilyn said...

Great pic and needlework!
Marilyn